ESKO Graphics India Pvt Ltd.
1. Capture and administer leads coming from different sources
Qualify all leads in a short timeframe based on defined priorities (digital &/or telemarketing actions > lead qualification > inclusion in the nurturing process > handover to sales).
2. Localize and roll out corporate marketing or SA lead generation campaigns in the sub regions.
3. Conduct telemarketing actions, after introduction training.
4. Answer incoming calls & follow up (redirect/introduce in SF.com/).
5. Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns. Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications with respect to branding guidance.
6. Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
7. Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance. Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
8. Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting. Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, print ads and PR etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
9. Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
10. Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
11. Some local travel will be needed.